Martes, Mayo 24, 2011

Welcome to my own page!

 Blogging is something that my Aunt and grandma had been doing for the past few months. I've often accompanied them when they get invited to attend certain events and later on write about it. So I figured, even if I'm still a kid, why don't I make one for myself. It's going to be my page--i could write anything and everything I wanted to.

Welcome to my own blog! I hope I would get to write here more in the coming days.

God bless!

Cute Altar Server

2 komento:

  1. welcome to the blogging world, kyle, will be exchanging links with you once my new blog is up, right? looking forward to reading your first post! welcome to the jungle! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you po, Tita Vix. Gusto ko din kasi mag-blog eh, kagaya ni Tita Ching. Pinapa-English ko yung mga gusto ko sabihin. Salamat po sa pagdalaw sa blog ko.

    TumugonBurahin